Terms and Conditions
Pace of Play
To ensure that all golfers enjoy their experience at Tralee Golf Club, players are ask to move swiftly and obey the course ranger at all times.
Caddies should be requested in advance; however, there is no guarantee of availability on the day of play.
Payment of caddy is the sole responsibility of the golfer.
Appropriate golf attire is required. Sleeveless shirts and trainers/sneakers/jogging pants/ rugby shirts are not permitted at Tralee Golf Club. The Club reserves the right to refuse access to the Clubhouse/Course to anyone dressed inappropriately.
Points to note
• Maximum Handicap requirements are:
• Ladies: 36/ Gentlemen: 28
• Single golfers and two-balls may be obliged to team up with other golfers to make a four-ball.
• Mobile/Cell phones are not permitted on the golf course or clubhouse.
• The Club does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property.
A deposit of 50% (Non Refundable) to be received by the club at time of booking. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or cheque drawn on an Irish bank and made payable in euro are acceptable). Failure to do so automatically cancels your reservation.
All reservations will be confirmed in writing (by fax or email).
Failure to keep an appointed tee time will result in full forfeiture of pre-payment. Refunds will not be issued.
In the event of course closure, where the Management deems the course unplayable, an alternative date will be offered (based on availability) or payment will be refunded in full.